Stay healthy, stay safe, stay with us!
Offering “Our Best” is what we do and who we are.
The health, safety and well-being of our staff and Guests has always been, and continues to be, our top priority!
In accordance with WHO guidelines we have implemented our daily cleaning and sanitation procedure.
- Masks are a must.All team members, guests and visitors must wear a face covering at all times in public spaces where social distancing cannot be maintained, except when smoking outdoors, actively drinking or actively eating. We may ask you to remove your mask briefly to provide age or identity verification. (For security purposes, coverings that obscure the entire face are not permitted.)
- Sanitizing stations are available throughout the hotel.Stations stocked with hand sanitizer (containing 70% ethanol) are placed in public and employee areas.
- We have a standard procedure for measuring temperature to all the staff and the Guests on arrival;
- We give assistence to any guest or staff member displaying symptoms of illness or temperature over 37,5°;
- – We reduced all seating areas to ensure a minimum 01 metre distance;
- We limited elevator use to one person or one household at a time;
- Added signage throughout the hotel reminding guests and staff of how to protect themselves and prevent the spread of illness;
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Cleaning in all public spaces is increased with special attention to high-touch surfaces.These surfaces include, but are not limited to, front desk counters, door handles, counters, chairs, tables, guestroom door locks, and stair handrails.
- Guestrooms are deep cleaned and sanitized after every checkout.Unless requested, your guestroom will not be cleaned during your stay to minimize contact. If you request service during your stay, it will only be performed by a team member when you are absent from the guestroom.
- We pay special attention to high-touch areas such as hard surfaces, counters, television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, control panels, light switches, thermostats and flooring.
- Room keys are sanitized before distribution.We try not to share items like pens, but if we must, they are disinfected between uses.
- Our laundry service washes linens in high temperatures.
- At the end of the cleaning, the room is further sanitized with Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Our maids, will work in the rooms, working with masks and disposable gloves that will change after cleaning each room.
- Express products, from the kitchen to the customer.
- All dishes are washed in dishwashers with temperatures above 70°C.
- Breakfast in turn upon reservation.
- Total sanitization of the room at the beginning, end of breakfast, between one shift and the other, change meis en place / screened, sanitization of chairs and tables.
- Airy room between shifts.
- Safety distance (1 mt between each table).
- Hand sanitizer available in and out of the breakfast room.
- Staff equipped with masks and gloves.
You can enjoy our rich breakfast directly in your room, guaranteeing privacy, security and at no extra cost, at the time you prefer.
We please our Guests to note that Venice is ………
Venice, like the whole Veneto region, is a safe city. The Veneto Region is internationally recognized for high level emergency management..
The municipality of Venice sanitize the entire city and all public transport, as well as the civic museums.